What could be Right Method to Load Plain Paper/Photo Paper in Canon Printer?
Printers are typically very sensitive in nature because it works with a combination of a lot of theories. The lights, reflection and all the technicalities which go into printing a page need to be taken care of. Canon being one of the finest printer manufacturers, they ensure that they provide every single part of printer precisely for your device. Thus, users also need to do their duty by using the right methods to use their printers. So, have a look at the right method to load paper on your printing device.
Some Important Things to Maintain:
- If you plan to cut plain or photo paper into some other size such as 4" x 6" (10 x 15 cm) or 5" x 7" (13 x 18 cm) for it might cause jams. Since you will be cutting the sheet manually, that will not be as precise as the actual size, thus, avoid doing that.
- Canon Support recommends every user to use authentic Canon genuine photo paper for printing photos. Since the paper from the same brand caters precisely to the device, thus, the probability of any problem decreases.
The Right Procedure to Load Plain Paper/Photo Sheet in Canon Printer:
- Prepare Paper
- Ensure that the edges of the papers are properly aligned.
- Make sure that the photo plate is not curled, keep it flat.
- Loading the sheets without aligning the edges may cause jams.
- If you see the many plates curled, gently align the papers together and hold the curled corners on the same side and gently bend them in the opposite direction until they completely flat.
- While using the Semi-gloss Photo Paper, even if the sheet is curled, load one sheet at a time as it is. If you put a bundle together or roll up, that may cause cracks on the surface of the sheet.
- Load Paper
- Open the front cover of the device gently, and extend the photo foil.
NOTE: It is recommended to use the right manual while loading the product and slide both paper guides all the way out.
- Load the paper with the Print Side Facing Down in the center of the front tray.
- Then gently push the stack all the way to the back of the front tray.
- Ensure to align the paper with both sides of the stack.
- Open The Output Tray Extension And Then The Paper Output Extension Tray.
In order to reap the benefits of our support team, you can dial our Canon Printer Support Number UK +44-2080-890422 for any of your printer related queries. We will ensure that we find and provide the solution right at point of the day.